Home News A woman from a Ukrainian village recounts the horror of the Russian...

A woman from a Ukrainian village recounts the horror of the Russian bombing

44
0

A woman from a Ukrainian village near Chernivtsi told the horror of Russian bombings in northern Ukraine.
Natalia Titova, a 62-year-old pensioner, has been living in Bobrovytsia for more than 30 years, located in the Chernivtsi region of northern Ukraine. Her house was destroyed after weeks of bombing by Russian forces.

“That’s how I survived the war,” said Natalia Titova, a 62-year-old pensioner, on Saturday (April 9th) as she showed Reuters the entrance to her basement, where she had hidden with her family, according to Reuters.

“The shell went through our house. My husband, children and daughter-in-law were all in the basement. We all got out of the basement and started running in different directions to the road. All this time they were shooting at neighbors’ houses, “she said.

Read:  World Bank freezes $ 600 million in projects for Afghanistan over school ban for girls

That woman from a Ukrainian village near Chernivtsi remembered with horror the horror of the Russian bombings in the occupied area north of Kiev.

Ukraine said last week that its forces had recaptured all areas around Kiev, claiming full control of the capital’s region for the first time since Russia launched the invasion.

The withdrawal included Russian troops leaving Chernivtsi.

Russia calls its actions in Ukraine a “special military operation.”

On Wednesday, March 31, 2022, Russian forces bombed the outskirts of Kiev and a besieged city in northern Ukraine, a day after announcing that they were reducing their operations there, in what the West considered a ploy to regroup the heavy casualties. .

Russian forces bombed the outskirts of Kiev on Wednesday, a day after Russia said it was reducing attacks there – a move the West rejected as a ploy by Russian invaders to regroup.

Read:  Blinken: Ukraine says it will not launch US weapons in Russia

The Russian army bombed Kiev

An intense bombardment was heard on Wednesday morning. In an address to the European Committee of the Regions, Kiev Mayor Vitali Klitschko said battles were taking place near the Ukrainian capital.

“I received information yesterday that Russian forces were moving away from Kyiv at this time. Not true. All night, I heard and watched their reckless attack, and I heard huge explosions east of Kyiv and north of Kyiv. It means there are battles. , that people still die today. ”

Follow România Libera on Twitter, Facebook and Google News!

Previous articleMeta is testing a new feature for metavers: creators could sell digital goods in virtual reality
Next articleRussian misinformation and propaganda continues on Facebook: who Putin’s “superheroes” are and how Meta reacts